24-year-old American Tourist Quintaria Roker was found dead in a MoBay Hotel room.

Posted by Lorie Orum on Tuesday, May 21, 2024

The world mourns the death of Quintaria Roker, a 24-year-old American woman found dead inside her hotel room in Montego Bay, Jamaica, last Wednesday. As reported, the St. James police are investigating the circumstances that led to her untimely demise. Roker’s passing has become the subject of speculation, leading her family and loved ones to seek answers.

In this article, we will explore Quintaria “Taria” Roker’s life, the cause of her death, and her obituary. Keep reading more.

Who was Quintaria Roker?

Quintaria Roker, also known as Taria, was a 24-year-old young woman who lived in West Palm Beach, Florida. She was identified by the St. James police after she was found dead in her hotel room at Montego Bay Club Resort last Wednesday morning. Taria was known for her love of life, her beautiful smile that lit up a room, and her infectious personality. Her friends and family remember her as someone with a big heart, always willing to help others and radiating positivity.

American Tourist Quintaria Roker Cause of Death

Quintaria Roker landed in Jamaica on Tuesday with the intention of meeting up with a guy acquaintance she had met online. They went out for the night, partying into the early morning hours of Wednesday. Afterward, the pair made a reservation at Montego Bay Club Resort. However, her friend discovered her unresponsive in the hotel room and called the police. The police investigation is ongoing, and details about the cause of her death have not been released. As of now, the cause of Quintaria Roker’s death is unknown.

The sudden death of Quintaria Roker has left her family, friends, and loved ones in shock and grief. Her obituary describes her as loved by many, always with a smile on her face, and a positive spirit that lifted others’ spirits. Her joyful energy and compassion will always be remembered and cherished. Her death is a reminder of how fragile life is and how important it is to appreciate the moments we have with our loved ones.

At the time of her death, Quintaria Roker was known for her ambition and determination. She had a promising future before her, with dreams of opening her own beauty salon. Her soaring spirit will always be remembered by those who knew her well. The loss of Quintaria Roker is a reminder that every moment counts, and we should never take our time with loved ones for granted.

Quintaria Roker Mother Requesting to People

Quintaria Roker Obituary
The death of Quintaria Roker has left those who knew her grieving and looking for answers. Her life was bright, and her death has left a void in the hearts of many. Authorities are still investigating the circumstances of her death, and until details are released, her passing remains a mystery. However, what is not a mystery is the love and light she brought into the world, uplifting others and spreading joy everywhere she went. Rest in Peace, Quintaria Roker, you will never be forgotten.

People Shared Condolences on Social media

Fran Coeur LA
“American tourist found dead in Montego Bay Club Resort Condominiums” I used to call you my daughter. There’s so much to say. I’m going to miss your beautiful spirit and smile and jokes. But one thing for sure we’re going to get to the bottom of this my daughter. Nothing is adding up. Until we meet again. I love you forever Quintaria Roker.

ncG1vNJzZminqJyusb%2BNqKmgZ6Gqtq%2FAwKugmmWipLimvo4%3D